MANUEL VÁZQUEZ VERDÚN
Was born in Barcelona ( Spain ).
Began his studies at 8 years in the Conservatory “Isaac
Albeniz” of Girona and Superior Conservatory of Music
Liceo of Barcelona .
He is a musician specialising in Jazz and Classical
music licenciate in the Real Superior Conservatory of
Madrid and in the Jazz Music Taller of Madrid.
Has won a range of prizes and has received honours and
Has conducted numerous concerts and recitals in various
theatres, concerts halls, Jazz Festival, Jazz Clubs,
piano bar and hotels over a wide range of locations
national and international.
All this highlights the talent of this qualified
MARIA JOSÉ CASTAÑO
Was born in Málaga ( Spain ).
She began her studies of Bel canto in Málaga and here
she discover and loved Jazz music.
Blessed with high quality voice rich in tone and pitch.
This Malagueña signs in English, Portuguese, Italian,
French and of course Spanish.
She initiate her professional carrer in luxury hotels
and concerts halls in Spain and indeed other countries
where one combined her work with her
Cool Time Jazz Duo have a long trayectory.
This couple began to play together 8 years ago in “Las
Dunas Hotel” (five stars).
Later they went to play to Marrakech “Meridien N´Fis
Since then they have not stopped to work in luxury
Hotels,Restaurants, Jazz Festivals in Costa del Sol
• Hotel Byblos (5 * Gl) Mijas Costa
• Hotel Las Dunas (5* Gl) Estepona
• Hotel Meridien N´Fis (5* Gl) Marrakech
• Hotel Meridien Le Royal Mansour (5* Gl) Casablanca
• Hotel Puente Romano (5 * Gl) Marbella
• Hotel Kempinski (5* Gl) Estepona
• Hotel Elba Estepona (5 * Gl) Estepona
• Hotel Los Monteros (5 * Gl) Marbella
• Hotel The Suites San Roque Club
(Sotogrande) (5 * Gl)
• Hotel La Cala Golf (5 *) Mijas Costa
• Hotel Marbella Club (5 *) Marbella
• Hotel Melia Atlanterra Palace (5*) Cádiz
• Casino Nueva Andalucia (Marbella)
• Tikitano Restaurant (Estepona)
• La Meridiana Restaurant (Marbella)
• Hotel Emirates Palace (Abu Dhabi) (Spring 07)
• Sheraton Algarve Hotel (Portugal) (Summer 07)
• Hotel Le Meridien Ra (Barcelona) (Autumn 07)
• Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel (Marrakech) (Winter 08)
• Hotel Le Meridien Ra (Barcelona) (Spring-Summer 08)
• Hotel Sofitel Marrakech (Winter 09)
Tour “Hispania Jazz” with colaboration of ETB
Television, in differents countries around Spain (2000).
Jazz Festival Granada (2002 - 2006)
Jazz Festival Marbella (2004 – 2008)
Jazz Festival Jimena de la Frontera (Cádiz)
“La Habana” Jazz Club Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
“Route 66” Jazz Club Fuengirola
“ Onda Passadena ” Jazz Club Málaga